|Date Posted||October 24, 2018|
TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a SalesForce Developer to manage the development and maintenance of the company's CRM environment. In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating (both design & development related) the Collections and Sales functions within SalesForce and will be the point person for planning, developing, and deploying any new custom code as needed. Your success will be driven by your excellent communication skills and your focus on developing user-friendly interactive experiences.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Oversee the development of the company's CRM system and its related applications, including integration components.
Utilize formal project management practices to push development efforts from the idea state into a live product state.
Determine critical design and technical recommendations that take into account user experience, organic optimization, and development best practices.
Serve as the point person to all web related initiatives while coordinating between the design and development teams to efficiently complete projects in a timely fashion.
Interface with the internal stakeholders to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues.
Provide support to end users and peers on the CRM systems.
Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.
Perform routine Administration functions for all CRM systems including Salesforce.com.
Develop and maintain SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes & triggers, and integrations with third party systems.
Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM related projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce and developing on the SFDC platform
- 5+ years of professional IT/Engineering experience required with demonstrated development and design experience
- 2+ years' experience in Force.com, Visual force and the Apex programming language
- 2+ years' experience in Salesforce.com configuration & customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations & triggers
- Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
- Experience using the Force.com data loader, ETL tools and handling data migration assignments. Proficiency in SOAP services
- Strong working knowledge of APEX (classes and web services), Visual Force, SalesForce APIs, SQL, SalesForce.com platform
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with SalesForce
- Solid understanding of relational database and SOA concepts
- Must have deployed at least two Salesforce.com projects
- com and API development experience
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively communicate specific, detailed tasks to various stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of the entire scope of complex CRM solutions
- SFDC Developer Certification
- Java experience
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies
- End to End implementation experience
Learn more about us
The SalesForce Developer is a member of BI & Data Warehouse, part of the Information Services team, which works intensely to design and drive the innovation that keeps us competitive. The IT team members are the first responders to global initiatives creating cutting-edge solutions that enhance and differentiate our customers' experiences, and the Service Desk provides a single point of contact to help meet our team members' technology needs. To learn more, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/information-technology.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.