|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA
Seeking a talented Salesforce Developer to enter a 6-month contract with an implementation partner in Waltham. The client is partnering with a technology end-user in the Boston area. At the completion of that project, the probability of extension or fully remote work is high.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, and/or extensive relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in Salesforce development, and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- Experience with migration to Lightning UI.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Higher education experience a plus.
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) changes to Visualforce, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers.
- Build custom lightning components that support existing managed package components.
- Integrate with other systems through Rest and Soap APIs, install 3rd party applications, and upgrading Salesforce environments from Classic to Lightning
- Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and update tasks relating to the CRM instance and other integrated applications.
- Create responsive page layouts for mobile.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contributes to the knowledge base.
- Extend third-party product and platform integrations and their dependencies on Salesforce.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to advance your career and add immediate value to our client's development team!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!