|Location||Peachtree Corners, GA|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2019|
Salesforce Admin/Developer Job ID #: 929029
About the Job
This candidate will oversee the planning, execution and communication of high-impact actionable projects supporting the Digital Sales Team. This is a critical role in understanding the sales process for internal lines of business (CLC/CLC – Lodging; Fuel; Corporate Payments)
If this sounds like something you or someone you know is interested in, please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This is W2 only as we cannot work C2C!
- Act as subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments.
- Conduct unit or module testing, and apply fixes as needed.
- Create and maintain project deliverables to ensure technical requirements and designs, data models, test plans, etc are thoroughly and consistently documented using standard templates and centralized repository
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Developers and IT partners on complex technical solutions.
- Perform comprehensive testing prior to engage business analysts and end users for testing
- Responsible for multiple lines of businesses to include Fuel, Lodging and Payment.
- Establish and maintain positive communication and professional relationships with internal/external customers, team members and vendors/partners. * Stay current on Salesforce.com functionality, best practices, releases, product roadmaps and 3rd party applications available via the AppExchange. Obtain/maintain Salesforce.com certifications.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com administration
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com development
- Expert in SFDC data architecture/model, analytical and reporting capabilities.
- Familiar with standard and custom objects.
- Your know-how using SFDC-related tools (Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Workbench)
- Your 2+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- Experience with Visualforce, APEX, SOQL, SOSL
- Your proficiency in technical analysis and object oriented programming
- Exceptional work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners, business analysts and project team partners to design and deliver solutions, resolve issues and drive work to completion
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- SFMC, Pardot, Marketo, Einstein experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Computer Science degree preferred
- SFDC Certifications a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178