|Location||Owings Mills, MD|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
The company has recently moved into an award-winning class A office space with lots of new technology. The office amenities are excellent and they have a stocked kitchen with drinks, gourmet coffee and snacks. Their employees have been so happy that they voted the company as one of the best places to work in Baltimore last year.
We are looking for individuals who have Microsoft Server admin experience and some scripting background for task automation, as well as a broader skill-set including desktop & mobile device support.
• Create and manage users, roles, and permissions in Salesforce
• Perform system configurations and updates
• Develop reports and processes to continuously monitor data quality
• Troubleshoot issues with Salesforce
• Train users on system features