Piscataway Township, NJ
March 16, 2019 |
- Strong ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and convert them to custom solutions to meet business needs.
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications through REST and SOAP API's with internal and other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, SAP, Sitecore, Microsoft Office 365, Marketing Solutions etc...).
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc on salesforce platform.
- Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
- Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet their needs.
- Hands on experience with solving salesforce issues within the application configuration and scripting experience
- Build custom lightning components, able to customize Salesforce lightning platform that support existing managed package components.
- Team player, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills to interface with various technology teams and business stakeholders.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.