|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Create solutions using Salesforce out of the box features and when necessary, design and development of Salesforce custom solutions comprising of work in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, Data Loader, Batch Jobs and data migration.
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues.
- In-depth understanding of configurations like Process builder, Workflow Rules, assignment rules etc.
- In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of Salesforce NPSP Package.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, security and risk management to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.