|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Zycron has a great opportunity for a Salesforce Developer with experience in developing and managing a Salesforce product from inception to deployment. This person will be responsible for enhancements and updates to a Salesforce-based CRM for physicians and will be required to have experience with ETL as well as strong communication skills. This is a direct-hire for our client in Nashville, TN.
- 5-7 years experience of Salesforce Developer and Product Analyst experience
- Product Analyst or Business Analyst experience managing a product from beginning to end
- Experience interacting with business stakeholders/end users (healthcare a plus) to: capture the requirements/needs of the business and document them so that software developers can implement the solution
- ETL experience
- Define and present the key features and functions of a system to stakeholders/users and describe how those features positively impact the daily routine of users.
- Train business operations staff how to use the system.
- Technical experience to demonstrate the ability to work with, install, configure, and test new technologies that may be relevant to the products supported.
- Modify Databases
- Previous experience involving situations where communication and collaboration skills were needed to maintain, present, and organize information involved in product web sites or catalogs, knowledge bases and change communication.
- Analytical skills to collect and evaluate product performance data and usage patterns.
TYPICAL ACTIVITIES for the person in this role would be:
- Interacting with business process owners to understand their needs and communicating those needs to a technical team
- Leading UAT definition, testing and defect tracking
- Leading sessions to define and communicate future state processes, features, and functions
- Working with the technical team on prototypes and technical problem solving
- Working with the project management team to communicate status, risks, and progress