|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
Salesforce Developer - Greater New York City Area - Contract 3 months, $70-80 per hour
Enterprise Client of MFI is looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer in the Greater NYC area.
- Able to demonstrate expert Salesforce.com developer knowledge
- Experience creating Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Reports and various other components as per the client and application requirements
- Extensive experience using both APEX and Visualforce
- Must have supported Salesforce internally for an end-user or partner for at least 100 users
- Able to independently work in all stages of the projects from gathering requirements, solution design, development, and deployment
- DEV401 and ADM201 Certifications
- Experience working with 3rd party Apps
- Experience with Lightning.
Please apply by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 646-415-8776, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)