|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
Are you an up-and-coming SalesForce Developer looking for a great opportunity with a Los Angeles institution?
Kelly IT is looking for a SalesForce Developer for an opportunity in the Los Angeles area!
Candidate will shadow and assist the Assistant Director of Web Services and CRM with various Salesforce projects including process modelling, data integrations with proprietary databases, light Salesforce administration, and assisting/training on-site users with Salesforce usage and report building. Candidate will also assist with the development and implementation of Pardot landing pages and lead forms, provide Pardot training, and assist with the development of new responsive email templates.
• Minimum of 3 years Salesforce experience (administration, development, data integrations).
• Minimum of 1 year Pardot experience.
• Minimum of 3 years MS SQL experience (administration, complex queries, SSIS, Visual Studio).
• Minimum of 3 years responsive HTML and CSS experience.
• Must demonstrate a strong understanding of data architecture best practices.
• Must demonstrate a strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
• Must demonstrate a strong ability to design solutions based on functional requirements.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects.
• Must possess strong written, oral, and organizational skills.
• Must possess strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and engage in continuous learning.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Experience with working in higher education/academia a plus, but not required.
• Experience with Apex development a plus, but not required.
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.