|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government’s most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing digital practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Work you’ll do
As a Consultant in our practice you will:
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Deloitte Digital practice works with a broad array of clients to create advanced mobile applications, using agile development methods and small cross-functional teams of Developers, UX Designers, Visual Designers, and QA Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com
- Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA)
- Utilizing object oriented programming and design concepts to advise clients on Salesforce.com solutions
- Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
- Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex, Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages
- Using Force.com IDE to deploy and migrate applications
- Utilizing Eclipse as a platform for development, testing and code deployment
- Creating process and business flow diagrams use cases, story boards, training documents and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint; Supporting and maintaining the applications on Salesforce.com to ensure optimal performance
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology
- Prior experience in Project or program management
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce Certifications
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.