|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2018|
This position is open as of 5/12/2018.
Sr. Salesforce Developer for Digital Advertising Giant!
We are an international marketing and media solutions company, geographically diverse and located in Los Angeles. We have a powerful network of digital, mobile, broadcast and print products touching over 100 million people every month! We have several iconic brands that set us among the largest in the industry. We have successfully tackled the digital advertising space for small and medium sized enterprises and are continuing to expand on that growth. We believe in creating a work culture and environment that allows our people to experience personal and professional growth. We seek the best and brightest in the industry to join our us. We are currently hiring a Salesforce Developer who will successfully transition us to the next level. In this role you will have ownership and the opportunity to make an impact from day one!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Join a fun and dynamic growing team.
3. Experience exponential personal and professional growth!
What You Will Be Doing
Other responsibilities will include;
- Involved in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop high quality code using APEX.
- Develop software solutions using Java & Salesforce.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language.
- Develop applications that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Set best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Proactively seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity.
- Make recommendations to support an organization that is scaling at a rapid pace.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience developing with Visualforce and Apex
- Technically inclined with marketing cloud and sales cloud
- Experience in creating Apex classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages
- Understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Experience with Java, HTML and XML
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Strong understanding of relational databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle)
- Success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Results-oriented with a delivery focus
- Experience with Nodejs is a plus!
- SFDC Platform I & II Certifications are a plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
What's In It for You
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers' businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- Give back to your team and your community
You don't want to miss this Opportunity!
Required SkillsDevelop high quality code using APEX, Java, Design/develop solutions on the salesforce.com, Visualforce and Apex, Marketing and sales cloud, Apex classes/triggers and Visualforce pages, SFDC Platform I & II certification, NodeJS, Lightning and Zuora, Salesforce data tools -Data Loader/Excel/Connector
If you are a good fit for the Sr. Salesforce Developer for Digital Advertising Giant! position, and have a background that includes:
Develop high quality code using APEX, Java, Design/develop solutions on the salesforce.com, Visualforce and Apex, Marketing and sales cloud, Apex classes/triggers and Visualforce pages, SFDC Platform I & II certification, NodeJS, Lightning and Zuora, Salesforce data tools -Data Loader/Excel/Connector and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.