|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
Candidate needs to have experience in the following:
1. Writing custom Salesforce applications in APEX.
2. Understanding of how to manage and maintain managed and unmanaged packages for Salesforce.
3. Interacting with Salesforce CRM. Preferably has some Salesforce developer certifications.
4. Interacting with REST APIs.
5. Python Development / Full Stack
6. Working with code repositories in a team environment such as GIT
7. Managing work/tickets with JIRA
We need developers that have experience no only managing Salesforce organizations, but building applications FOR SalesForce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.