|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
This Salesforce Developer position is with a local Client of ours in their DC Metro office. My Client is currently growing across their Salesforce platform and has embarked on an exciting journey to modernize their IT infrastructure.
As such, they are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team and work across the following areas:
- Write SOQL and SOSL queries in the application to query from platform database by considering Governor Limits.
- Write custom Apex Controller Classes, Triggers, Batch and Schedule classes in the application.
- MVC implementation in Salesforce using sObjects, Visualforce Pages and Apex Classes.
- Work within Governor Limits during implementation while writing triggers and apex controllers.
- Perform admin configuration tasks right from setting up Data Sharing Rules, Profiles, Groups, Queues, Communication Templates and SSO.
- Utilize Validation Rules, Formula fields, business automation using Workflow rules, Approval processes and associated actions.
- Minimum 4 years' experience with the Salesforce platform.
- Service Cloud experience.
- Ability to liaise with both PMO and Production Support teams.
- Salesforce Security Model
- Testing & Deployment
- Production Performance
- Sales Cloud
- Customizations, Integrations, Migrations
- Custom Objects
Length: 6+ Months with extension
To be considered for this Salesforce Developer position, please submit your most updated CV for review and I will be in touch in the coming days.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.