|Date Posted||December 7, 2017|
My client is on the hunt for a Salesforce.com Developer with 3-6 years preferred experience in CRM development and management to work for my exclusive client located in the Waltham, Massachusetts area. My client is looking for a qualified Salesforce Developer who will assist in developing salesforce within the company. If you have experience in Salesforce.com development, please take the time to apply.
- 3-6 years Salesforce.com Experience
- com Developer Certification (Dev 201)
- Previous experience in design and development of a custom Salesforce.com application.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code that creates functionality aligned with business needs.
- Work with teams of Salesforce developers, Technical Architect, and business users to understand requirements and deliver a Salesforce solution on time and on budget.
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please take the time to apply.
To take advantage of this opportunity please contact Amy at (646)-415-8776 or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646.415.8776. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.