|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
How's this for a challenge? Help us transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology. Pretty ambitious? Yes. But it also pretty much guarantees that you won't be bored. Ever. Because here, at Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, you'll have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as an Applications Developer. You'll work alongside some of the most engaged and brilliant people in our business; people who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day. Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Salesforce Developer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
The Salesforce Developer will use their strong technical skills including those in Visual Force, APEX and integration experience. This individual has proven results in contributing to customer and/or partner success. The Salesforce Developer will have experience in front and backend development and release management strategies, change management, and hands-on skills in designing solutions that meet or exceed business needs. They will have the ability to manage client expectations and suggest solutions to complex scenarios. The Salesforce Developer is a productive member of a scrum team and is someone who meets deadlines; and has the ability to effectively communicate risks or issues.
- Salesforce development (Force.com, Apex, Visual Force)
- Will help identify/perform configuration (declarative) or customization (programmatic) needs
- Leading the evaluation of business and technical requirements
- Reviewing and correcting project direction, approach and key artifacts
- Evaluation of options and subsequent presentation and education of the customer/partner
- Significant involvement and guidance in project decision making
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas
- Commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base
- Mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical resources and partner colleagues
- Building relationships with business partners, internal and external
- Contributing to growth of Optum’s Professional Services team
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Active or in process of activating Salesforce Certification(s) – ex. 201, 401
- Experience with integration into and from Salesforce
- Experience / Operated in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience / very proficient in Object Oriented Design and using Design Patterns
- Experience with integration into / from Salesforce
- Health Care experience
- Experience / knowledge of Call Centers
- Mulesoft experience
- Consultative mindset and actions
- Ability to influence and educate customers and colleagues
- Strong communication skills
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group; Optum; Salesforce Developer; Eden Prairie, MN