|Date Posted||December 5, 2017|
Salesforce Development Technical Lead
Lennar Corporation is currently looking for a Salesforce Development Technical Lead in our Miami, Florida location. Lennar is the leading builder of quality new homes in the most desirable real estate markets across the nation. Our home plans demonstrate our commitment to our customers by displaying outstanding new home construction and a dedication to excellence in homebuilding.
As a Salesforce Development Technical Lead, you will be responsible being a big part of the converting our Oracle based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to Salesforce (Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud). This is a very fast paced and highly collaborative project with many moving pieces. So, If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a progressive Fortune 500 company, and have experience in Salesforce Development Leadership, we would like to speak to you. Please apply!
- Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing Salesforce
- You will be part of a team working with our vendors in delivering all three clouds (Sales, Marketing and Service) along with data migration and integrations
- Managing Onshore and offshore development activities
- Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers
- Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert to Salesforce Development team, which would include, Code review, requirements gathering, translating into technical requirements with a group of developers, BA’s, System engineers etc
- Responsible for heavy configuration within Sales and Care Cloud
- Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems such as Datawarehouse, JDE, custom applications, and other applications as needed