|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
As the Salesforce Einstein Analytics (Wave) Developer supporting the Marketing and Sales team’s digital transformation, you will be responsible for delivering strategic analytics data solutions built on Salesforce.com (SFDC) Einstein Analytics. It is expected that you thoroughly understand the platform and it’s capabilities including dataset management, permissions and security implementations, advanced SAQL coding to support dashboard creation on both desktop and mobile devices.
You will be expected to be able to communicate and partner with key stakeholders to understand their reporting and dashboard needs in addition to delivering intuitive, insightful, compelling and a story telling dashboard experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the development of the weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting into Einstein Analytics and other reporting tools such as Salesforce Reports, Jasper Reports and Web Focus
- Develop and drive the executive dashboard focused on being a valued resource across the organization
- Analyze data sets for patterns and anomalies, and create executive summary reports with meaningful insights
- Own the creation and maintenance of current and future dashboarding requests, while incorporating scalable processes with consistent and standardized views
- Partner across functions to represent sales and marketing needs and projects
- Continuously explore technology options to drive enhancements, automation, and improved efficiencies