|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
You’re covered with eXcell. We offer our temporary employees full benefits. Always have. Always will. Join us!
Our client's mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. Through this growing family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible.
We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join the team that supports the Salesforce Service Cloud instance. The HR operations instance of Salesforce is being grown to support the company’s case management system. Employees are able to access a rich online self-service informational experience that lives on an internal company HR portal. When self-service is not enough, people are able to submit questions (via various automated mechanisms) which is fielded by the Support Team within HR Operations. This is a highly complex system that manages incident volume, routing and resolution worldwide.
- Develop complex and customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and team requirements
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving support platform
- Communicate with internal teams and people engineering to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment
- Interact directly with process teams, managers, and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with internal tools across the company
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including HR, Finance, Contingent workforce, & L&D to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance