|Date Posted||July 12, 2018|
Kforce is working with the world's leading IT and business skills training provider. The client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Lead Developer that can lead their team in Cary, North Carolina (NC).
The Lead Developer will own the full application process that translates business requirements into functional solutions. This position will provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle: design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support. The Lead Developer is expected to provide Salesforce technical leadership for a team of developers, admins and analysts.
- Provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle
- Research, recommend and implement AppExchange applications and salesforce upgrades to help meet business needs
- Provide Salesforce technical leadership for team of developers, admins and analysts; Provide hands-on assistance to maintain salesforce configurations, apex classes, admin tasks, queries and reports as needed
- Document current and future state processes and develops technical specifications for projects and enhancements
- Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan
- Lead design of technical end to end solution for business processes using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service cloud & force.com platform
- Work with internal technical team members representing back office applications to design seamless integration between the applications, particularly ERP and Financial applications
- Recommend build vs. buy options for integrations within the force.com platform