|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
Salesforce Certified Developer needed for a North Carolina client. This role is onsite. This role is contract to hire, 6 months on contract. Financial industry experience is a huge plus. $65 PH. 5 years experience strongly preferred.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements,
- Translates business requirements to custom solutions using SFDC platform
- Custom platform development, integrations, and complex data migrations.
- Lead development work streams from design through testing and deployment
- Deliver timely and relevant information, determine required resources, set realistic deployment schedule
- Minimum of 5 yrs Salesforce experience
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience with programming languages - APEX, VisualForce
- 1 year Salesforce Lightning development - migration from VF to Lightning, Lightning Components
- Build custom declarative and programmatic applications on Salesforce platform
- Demonstrate experience building custom Apex triggers, classes, Visualforce pages, JS and workflows
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements to create technical designs, data models, and date migration strategies to support implementation and maintenance of data integration solutions
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration patterns
- Excellent communicator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/Developer 401
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
Please send resumes and applications to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] ASAP to be considered - interviews are ongoing.