|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
Description: 8+ YEAR CANDIDATES ONLY please
Summary: seeking a Developer (Saleforce.com) to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies to support business requirements. This is for their Salesforce Health Cloud project.This will mostly be new, custom development.
* In-depth understanding of Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com and Lightening product offerings.
* Salesforce Health Cloud experience a plus; and/or experience development applications and products for Health Care EHR, Care Coordination
* Lightning Framework capabilities needed
* Experience with lightning components and firing events.
* Experience with lightning Single Page Architecture (SPA).
* Empierce with Salesforce lightning design system.
* Experience with Lightning data service on forms.
* Experience with Workspace API in regards to lightning service cloud console.
* Good understanding of platform cache and session cache.
* 2+ years' experience writing Apex, Visualforce pages, S-controls and triggers in the Force.com development environment.
* A track record in design and development of solutions that connect customers' data with the Salesforce platform and intimate familiarity with the capabilities of the Salesforce web service API.
* Experience provisioning and administering Salesforce environments in a production setting.
* Experience in the healthcare industry a plus
* Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.