|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
Job Title: Salesforce Product Designer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55403
Salesforce Product Designer Contractor - this contractor will be responsible for defining and documenting systems and interfaces from the perspective of the people who will use those systems.
Qualified candidates will have proven experience translating user and business requirements into the structural design of highly intuitive and well-crafted interfaces and digital experiences including websites, mobile applications, kiosks, and touchscreens. They will also will also understand how to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative research into their design process and be able to articulate and defend design decisions using this research as an input and a guide.
Structural design aspects include, but are not limited to, navigation, taxonomy, user flows, system flows, use cases, personas, task analyses, wireframes and detailed annotations and specifications.
Candidates must be able to show specific work samples and case studies that show clear, high-quality documentation articulating complex data-driven and user-focused systems.
Experience working with the Salesforce Lightning design system a plus.
Working with the Salesforce product teams partnering with product managers and engineers to:
• Identify or validate opportunities for creating new workflows, and optimizing existing navigation and workflows
• Conduct and follow up on contextual research by directly observing end-users of the tools to gain empathy and understanding of the work they are tasked with as well as current pain points and wishes for feature enhancements
• Work to contribute to the tools ''ecosystem'' that will ensure tools work together and provide distinct benefits to their users as well as contain the appropriate features for users according to their role and work tasks.
• Help to define standard
• Prototype a model of individual tools, being mindful of reusability of prototypes to final code as well as their ability to communicate overall features and usability of the tool to engineers.
• Use prototypes to test and refine the team''s understanding of the user''s pain points and goals by conducting usability and feedback sessions with end-users.
• Consult with other teams creating tools (e.g., Item, Promotions, Product Recs, Personalization, Content) to ensure cohesiveness of the tool ecosystem to be used by Target team members.
• Evangelize the tools ecosystem both within embedded product team and outside of, including with end users and partners within the Product organization.
• Bring empathy for our tools end-users by teaching out their challenges and goals to the larger UX team as well as to partnering Product teams.
• Skills in UX Architecture primarily, with additional aptitude in UX Design, Contextual research, usability research, and front-end development knowledge a bonus (but not a must-have).
• 5+ years experience
• Must work well independently as well as with a partnering designer, and have the ability to successfully lead large-scale projects and initiatives involving multiple cross-functional teams
• Must be an exceptional collaborator and persuader
• Must be able to work well in a matrixed environment
• Must be able to present well and articulate and defend design decisions with grace, logic, and data
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)