|Date Posted||March 23, 2019|
Salesforce Project Manager- Salesforce- $90-$105/hour- Chicago, IL- Full Time
Seeking a Project Manager to Fulfill a 6-9 Month Contract
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful completion and timeliness of Salesforce projects within set budget
- Create and maintain project plans inclusive of communication matrix, responsibility matrix, schedule, and budget
- General management and delivery of projects
- Work alongside upper management to effectively drive projects from concept to launch
- Work with internal and offshore development teams to execute against requirements
- Excellent communication, team management, and leadership skills
- Experience of delivering a Salesforce project end-to-end on any Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing or Communities)
- Experience with hybrid agile development (Scrum Practice)
- Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or contact me by phone at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market we have built relationships with most key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).