|Date Posted||December 7, 2017|
Lennar Corporation is currently looking for IT Project Managers, in our Miami, Florida location. Lennar is the leading builder of quality new homes in the most desirable real estate markets across the nation. Our home plans demonstrate our commitment to our customers by showcasing outstanding new home construction and a dedication to excellence in homebuilding.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to transition to operations. You will need to deliver projects on time, within budget and to meet the desired business objectives. So, if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, with a progressive Fortune 500 company, we would like to speak to you. Please apply!
- Identify project stakeholders, project requirements, and overall timelines.
- Manage and coordinate with project team to define scope, schedule, budget and risks.
- Document the communication plan, change management plan and escalation plan.
- Define team member roles and responsibilities, monitor team performance and ensure project resources receive the training required to perform their duties.
- Review and manage all changes requests according to the defined change management processes.
- Lead project meetings, status calls, coordinate project activities and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Provide regular project status updates including project progress toward achieving the objectives defined in the business case.
- Ensure the project management software tools are being updated in a timely manner.
- Provide sign-off for phase and project completion; document project outcome and lessons learned.
- Direct the activities of up to eight resources dependent upon on the scope of the project.