|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
Solution Architect will be responsible for the design and implementation of Salesforce Community Cloud, ideally the candidate chosen will have relative previous project experience. Will also act as the liaison between technical and functional teams and must be able to communicate technical processes to all colleagues, teams within the business.
- Over 5+ years Salesforce experience
- Project experience as Functional Lead, Salesforce Architect, Functional Consultant
- Ideally over 2 years using Communities Cloud, Sales & Service Clouds
- Previous hands-on implementation experience
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world.
I welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career, job, or project. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and salesforce jobs that are available feel free to reach out, I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (267) 233-6496 (ext. 3870). Confidentiality is always guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.