|Location||Santa Clarita, CA|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to join our growing team.
- Work on support requests with business partners and developers to ensure successful use of developed functionality
- Work with business users and architects to define and document detailed user stories, process flows, and data models
- Complete administrative tasks such as profile and role, validations rules, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Work with Integration, Developer, and Quality Assurance team members to ensure user needs are complete, understood, and properly implemented.
- Ensure sustainability and extensibility of the requirements for which you are responsible.
- Maintain documentation on requirements for which you are responsible: user stories, backlog, data models, triggers, and descriptions of how each business function is using the object.
- Identify areas for process improvement and establish effective and efficient processes
- Strong Knowledge Of and Evangelist For-Salesforce.com and all subprograms including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Cloud, Marketing Cloud, App Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Einstein analytics.
- Familiarity with Mobil platforms
- Experience working in an Ecosystem environment enabling interface/integration with Enterprise platforms like SAP. Eco-system of solutions including Sales, Marketing, Analytics, cloud-based solutions.
- Strong Communications, Analytical Skills; Manage, direct developers at a detail level.
- Experienced in Agile Methods