|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
As a Salesforce Technical Architect you will play an integral role of the Technical Design Authority, road mapping projects from a coding perspective, liaising with senior stakeholders, gathering complex requirements and converting those to efficent and live solutions. Your responisbilities will include, but not be limited to the above.
- 3 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations; Apex + VF, integrations, and developing and executing data migrations.
- 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- 3 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions - cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management - Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud.
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- APEX, VisualForce, Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools + 3rd party applications.
- 5+ years of Salesforce consulting experience preferred.
- Salesforce.com and other relevant certifications required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how to best implement solution.
- Escalation Point for technical issues.
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform: Expert platform knowledge, Security, Integration + Data Migration, and End to End Technical Solutions.
- Play TA role on projects; Able to lead more than 1 project at a time.
- Meet with key stakeholders, business executives, and functional team members to perform annual reviews, and understand business requirements.
- Help scope, solution, and estimate sales opportunities alongside a delivery lead.
- Mentor resources and take on leadership roles to expand overall practice capabilities.
Competitive pay rate, benefits and bonus plan being offered.
This role will not stay open for long as my client is starting to interview! Contact Samantha Konikow to learn more at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities