|Date Posted||January 5, 2019|
TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree
* Minimum 7+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
* Minimum 5 + years' experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications like Oracle, Sap etc.
* Minimum 1 complex data migration (i.e., ETL efforts) into Salesforce
* Strong knowledge CRM business impact and demonstrated Global delivery
* Participation in each phase of full Salesforce lifecycle implementations
* In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce
* Strong technical foundation: advanced structured programming (APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java), relational database concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
* Demonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development.
* Understands web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce
* Consulting background with experience defining systems strategy and requirements, designing and prototyping, planning testing, and supporting training efforts
* Willingness to travel up to 80%
Roles & Responsibilities
* Ownership of all technical aspects of a Salesforce program: data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
* Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives
* Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
* Conduct technical workshop with customers and partners on enterprise architecture and data integration patterns for salesforce implementations
* Lead data discovery and management workshop including master data management (MDM) and data governance
* Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations including:
* Design and development of enterprise integrations and data migrations while managing technical scope and client expectations
* Configuration and development of system interfaces, process automation and data transformation services via ETL and ESB used for system integrations.
* Strong knowledge of advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing
* Understand modern software development lifecycle best practices including agile development and continuous integration
* Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
* Coach and mentor junior technical team members
* Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
* Certified Salesforce Administrator
* Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant
* Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer preferred
* Potential Certified Salesforce Technical Architect candidate
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.