|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Salesforce Technical Architect
The Salesforce Functional Architect is responsible for architecting Salesforce solutions. The Architect will translate business requirements into functional solutions. This position will provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle: design, development, change control, UAT, deployment, and support. The Architect is expected to provide Salesforce leadership for a team of developers, business consultants, and admins. The ability to demonstrate management expertise and execute strategic direction, as well as possessing significant depth of technical expertise in salesforce architecture, will be key skills for the position.
Primary activities include (but are not limited to):
- Own the full application architecture process that translates business requirements into functional solutions.
- Provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
- Work closely with business and IT leaders to provide technical solutions (including out of box solutions) to complex business needs.
- Research, recommend, and implement AppExchange applications and salesforce upgrades to help meet business needs.
- Document current and future state processes, and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com product offerings and solutions.
- Lead or participate in Sprint demos.
Skills and experience desired include (but are not limited to):
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Architect.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database design.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model and custom objects.
- Experience leading Agile development teams to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices, and code quality techniques.
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!