|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
Thompson Technologies is seeking a Remote Salesforce.com Technical Architect with our client in Atlanta, GA. You will use you experience to design sophisticated, ground-breaking Salesforce solutions. This is a direct hire position with benefits and the ability to work 100% remote, with minimal travel.
Reasons to apply:
- Work with a fast-growing SalesForce.com Partner
- Work Remote when not traveling (travel ~2 days a month)
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield with Company Contribution healthcare if you enroll in their company plan
- Internet / Phone Allowance
- Company Bonuses!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' experience with Salesforce application development (both Apex and Lightning)
- Familiar with both Classic and Lightning Salesforce architecture and features
- Strong understanding of Core Salesforce clouds: Sales and Service
- Strong experience with Salesforce development
- Client facing communication skills to ensure clear and concise interactions with clients
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and creation of effective technical solutions based on requirements
- Salesforce Developer and/or Architect certifications
- Experience with data migrations from 3rd party systems to Salesforce
- Experience with integrations through standard ETL tools
- Understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SQL)
- Experience designing Enterprise solutions
- Consultant will be required to travel 1 - 2 days/month
Desired Skills & Experience
- Salesforce consulting experience
- Salesforce CPQ, Field Service, Marketing, App clouds
What happens now? Submit your resume - and tell us a little about your background!
Why Thompson Technologies? We've been recognized among the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 5000 and most recently as one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, in addition to other awards. A leader in delivering talented, top-tier consultants, we provide unequalled service to the IT staffing industry. At our core, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.