|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
Deloitte Digital - Salesforce - Senior Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our brand-new US Delivery Center in Phoenix, AZ – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
• Estimate, design and deliver data migration requirements using Salesforce and other industry ecosystem products
• Lead overall Salesforce Design, Build, testing, Documentation and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform in the Salesforce space
• Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical design, functional gaps, manage risks & issues, cross dependencies with other
• Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Force.com APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, components
• Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices
• Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other unrio team members on the project.
• Assess the impacts on technical solution implemented. Analyst ad identify gas in functional/business requirement, ability to work through production support environment.
• Resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
• Respond to requests for support in order to troubleshoot and/or maintain production systems
• Conducts system analysis and development, with limited support, to keep information systems current with changing technologies
• Understand functional requirements and be able to develop technical design using standard patterns and be able to communicate the same effectively to team members
• Must be willing to relocate and work in Phoenix, Arizona
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce development environment (Workflows, Process Builder, Customization)
• 3-5 years in Apex, Visualforce, configuration, including profiles, roles, queues, approval processes, validation rules, workflow rules, record types, triggers, classes, web services (REST, SOAP) and UI Tools.
• Experience in Lightning components, LDS is a plus
• Experience in Salesforce Communities
• Experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of ETL Tools (Informatica), with workflow managers, workflow monitor power center designer
• Preferred experience using Salesforce integration with informatica
• Experience leading teams of developers
• Well versed with Agile delivery model
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements
• Must be willing to live and work in Phoenix, Arizona
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.