|Location||Santa Barbara, CA|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
Quest Group is a specialized Salesforce Staffing Firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We share a passion for improving the world by connecting Salesforce professionals with meaningful Salesforce opportunities. This means we are passionate about partnering with you to enhance your Salesforce career and opportunities, at all levels. To do so, we partner with reputable companies nationwide to present you with contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employment opportunities. One of these opportunities is described below:
Salesforce Technical Product Architect
Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
- Play the role of Technical Architect / Product Owner and lead technical requirements discovery workshops
- Full SDLC designing and implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Work with client business and IT stakeholders to define the vision of the product and success parameters.
- Conduct Fit Gap analysis to see what can be done on the platform through standard features vs customization.
- Lead execution sprints and work with technical team to implement client needs.
- Recommend new features and enhancements based on Salesforce releases.
- Identify opportunities to build IPs and accelerators to help differentiate solutions.
- Should have a very good understanding of Salesforce platform across products – Sales, Service & Marketing and understanding of competing products.
- 10+ Yrs in a technical role or in pure Java development.
- Experience in conducting solution workshops with clients.
- Deep understanding of Sharing and Visibility Designer, Data Architecture and Management Designer, Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer, and Identity and Access Management Designer
- Ability to lead integrations of legacy systems using Integration Architecture Designer.
- Excellent communication, articulation, and presentation skills.
- Lead teams to provide high-performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
- Multi-task & support multiple priorities/multiple deliverables as well as work collaboratively in a creative, agile environment