|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements.
The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Salesforce Trainer to join our team.
This role is considered the ‘personal Salesforce fitness trainer’ of our end users to make them successful in reaching their business goals by using the platform. This role will champion the use of salesforce, be always training and ‘teaching our dogs new tricks’ to make users highly productivity and to drive better customer experiences.
We are looking for someone with contagious passion for Salesforce, who knows how to use the Sales and/or Service Clouds extremely well, with excellent communications skills and training experience to deliver horizontal and process specific trainings and increase adoption.
A Salesforce Certification is highly preferred. Experienced trainers with Salesforce experience without certifications will be considered and required to attain a certification as a pre-condition to join the team.
This position is based in HQ in McLean. It reports into the Success Manager at the Salesforce CoE.
· Ambassador of the Center of Excellence (CoE), change agent and champion of Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and empower businesses by using Salesforce.
· Deliver hands-on trainings on horizontal capabilities and process specific use cases of Salesforce, delivered 1:1, cross-area trainings, short video recordings, learn & lunch trainings, onsite as well virtual.
· Produce training materials for end users, including quick reference guides, short video tutorials on ‘how to’, demo key existing functionality and heavily leverage Trailhead.
· Manage Chatter Support Group, to provide solutions to end users via this channel and ensure user needs are addressed timely and accurately.
· Secure training logistics such as venue/room availability, connectivity, and materials to deliver excellent customer experiences.
· Maintain training portal and content library by producing new trainings (recordings) on specific themes, tips and tricks and drives roll out of these materials using Salesforce.com.
· Track and measure effectiveness for trainings (attendance, feedback etc), including conducting post-training follow up with end-users and identify improvement areas. Apply key learnings to improve future programs.
· Help identify platform enhancements, best practices for governance and processes based on training feedback and gaps and share recommendations with CoE team.
· Support Success Manager with ad hoc requests for training received via the CoE Request Support and in the creation and communication of a monthly training plan/calendar.
· Develop ‘hero stories’ with success cases from end users to demonstrate the value around how those customers are using SFDC.