|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Thompson Technologies is seeking a Salesforce Trainer / Curriculum Writer (Remote) with our client in Atlanta, GA. This is a direct hire position with benefits and the ability to work 100% remote, with some travel (around 10%-20%).
Reasons to apply:
- Work with a fast-growing SalesForce.com Partner
- Work Remote when not traveling
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield with Company Contribution healthcare if you enroll in their company plan
- Internet / Phone Allowance
- Company Bonuses!
- If you are not Salesforce.com Certified…You will be!
What you will do:
- Design and develop Instructor Led Training for Saleforce.com end users.
- Maintain training collateral including training guides, cheat sheets, FAQs, and quick reference materials.
- Develop and deliver training that is tailored to particular functional groups and that relates directly to their day-to-day lives.
What we need:
- Experience in the development of training materials, including delivery of both group and individual training sessions in classroom and virtual environments.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com as a trainer, not user.
What happens now? Submit your resume to Philip at - and tell us a little about your background
Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. Just this year, we have earned the Atlanta's Best & Brightest Award, the National Best & Brightest Award, the Forbes 250 Best Recruiting & Staffing Companies recognition, and the Inavero's Best of Staffing for Talent Satisfaction. We have twice been named one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, awarded the Atlanta Pacesetters award, as well as earned a spot on the Inc. 500 list on two separate occasions. Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our clients. We are focused on making clients successful and we do it with honesty and integrity.