|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Mason Frank have partnered with a growing organization who are looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator to join an industry leading Sales Operations & Marketing team.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting our multiple Salesforce org's, scaling, and improving Salesforce, leveraging your experience and deep knowledge of CRM to design both standard and creative solutions.
By nature, the perfect candidate is a problem solver and excited to learn about business processes, while finding solutions to challenging problems.
This is a great opportunity for a customer service-oriented professional with an eagerness to learn, grow, develop and evangelize Salesforce technology!
- Daily administration and support of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud including but not limited to customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, permission sets, and triggers.
- Configure proper security access, permissions, roles, and profiles for Salesforce users.
- Maintain Salesforce CPQ and work with Deal Desk to troubleshoot quoting issues.
- Implement, integrate, and manage third party applications.
- Build changes in a sandbox environment and follow protocols for testing deployment to production environment.
- Manage system changes without interruption to users.
- Partner with business stakeholders to gather requirements and build solutions to improve processes and information flow.
- Provide end user support in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Several years of hands-on Salesforce.com administration experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience designing and configuring in a collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and a great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and technical skills to effectively design quality solutions.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred.
- Experience with an integration tool such as Informatica.
- Experience working in a heavily customized salesforce environment is a plus.
- Experience migrating to Lightning UI is a plus.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].