|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2018|
As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in agile development projects and enhancements for multiple clients. We are looking for someone who loves learning and working in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented with the ability to envision the bigger picture, self-motivated, and self-managed. You will be working in a small and dedicated team guaranteed to keep you challenged and learning.
- Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements using apex and visualforce involving Salesforce Sales, Marketing, and Service Clouds. Create test classes and perform required testing on new development.
- Develop and maintain architecture involving Salesforce and 15+ applications that integrates with Salesforce
- Solve complicated process and business problems using Developer / Engineering mindset.
- Approval Process Development and Maintenance
- Leverage various external APIs
- Proven hands-on experience with Salesforce Development
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- API integration and development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification, higher certifications are a plus
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
- Experience with critical areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and duplicate management
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo is a plus.
- Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current solution and desired solution
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].