|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
Experis is partnered with a strategic collaborator to higher education organizations in their search for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team as a full-time employee!!
Benefits package is FANTASTIC!!
The Senior Salesforce Developer should have experience in designing complex systems for enterprise solutions. As an important technical resource, they will be integral in the definition of the solution, the design of the application and integration architecture, and in outlining development methodology.
- Lead and participate in the development of client solutions using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce, and other technologies
- Interface with clients and prospects to convey and validate solutions architecture. Collaborate with project team(s) on partner solution design
- Participate in storyboarding and overall solution design. Recommend alternate approaches, define technical impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Liaise with Salesforce.com and Scom-certified service partners on solution development
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support
- Define development and packaging methodology for Salesforce.com application development
- Articulate technical strategy and project status to technical and non-technical audiences
- Prepare documentation including requirements, design documentation, test cases and other documentation as required through the project lifecycle
- Mentor and train, formally and informally, junior and mid-level resources
- Adhere to and enforce the appropriate information security policies based on the sensitivity of company data and report any security related issues
- Reduce risk of theft, fraud, or misuse of information assets by acting as the data steward for the systems and/or application(s) you administer
- Recent 4-year degree in computer science or related
- 3-5 years experience leading application solution design efforts
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com platform, APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, and SOQL
- Integration experience with other Salesforce Applications and External systems
- Keen ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced IT team environment
- Salesforce development certification (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 and 2 highly desired)
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)