|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 27, 2019|
Senior Salesforce Developer- New York, NY 115-130K + Bous and Remote Flexibility!
Mason Frank has partnered with a client in the Computer Software Industry seeking a talented Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team in NYC. This client believes that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to companywide results that create value for our customers rather than working for their own desires for power or career advancement. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company accomplishes its goals.
We also believe all employees are to act as leaders, whether they proactively lead themselves through their daily activities, or lead a team.
We Look for People Who
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
What We're Looking For
Salesforce Developer to develop the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in building the applications that support our customer-facing products, provide an amazing experience for our customers, and enable efficiency for your fellow Bluebeamers. But you won't go it alone. You'll work closely with various teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems in Salesforce.
- Responsible to code complex Visualforce pages and APEX classes
- Responsible to build integrations with other systems (such as, NetSuite, custom application) using REST and Web Services
- Responsible to test and debugs to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Support QA in functional and system level testing and fix defects
- Research on new cloud technologies and APIs related to Salesforce platform
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years with Salesforce development experience
- 3+ years with software development experience
- Should have hands-on expertise in all of the following technologies: Visualforce, APEX, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows including Restful and related technologies
- Experience with Lightning and Communities
- Experience with version control, managing sandboxes and using automated deployment tools
- Experienced with estimating software development
- Oral and written communication skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 Ext 3144 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].