|Location||Fort Mill, SC|
|Date Posted||March 27, 2019|
Senior Salesforce Platform Engineer
Contract to Hire
Fort Mill, SC
- 3+ year’s experience managing a complex Org design with Salesforce platform, specifically Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities, and Force.com
- Experience implementing and managing Salesforce specific CI/CD tools such as AutoRABIT or Copado
- Experience integrating CI/CD tooling with enterprise tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience managing Salesforce Org’s with additional solution components such as Mulesoft, Informatica, Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse and Analytics. Having managed a combination of similar tools and technologies as an overall Salesforce solution ecosystem is acceptable.
- SFDC Experience working in Lightning/Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Application Architect, System Architect
- Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework
- Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore)
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires 8 or more years of application programming and analysis experience.
- Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
- Experience in leading projects. Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate solutions.
- Experience designing, developing and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and ability requirements:
- Advanced programming skills in several programming languages
- Advanced understanding of relational database design and theory
- Ability to translate complicated business requirements into multiple solution options and explain the pros/cons of various approaches
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Orient Design Patterns and use cases for applying them
- Proficient communication skills and experience in mentoring/leading junior developers