|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 27, 2019|
Senior Salesforce Platform II Developer - NYC - 180k
Mason Frank has partnered with a growing New York based client who are actively hiring for Senior Salesforce Developers who are Platform Developer II certified. They are building a newly established team, dedicated to proactively building solution to support thousands of users across multiple lines of business including Marketing Cloud, Service cloud, Einstein & Lightning. You will be working directly under a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect to drive solutions for the business.
- Ability to manage own deliverables and accountability's on large programs of work, while working collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to escalate technical problems to collaboratively reach solutions
- Understanding the business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Salesforce based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform
- Develop Apex, VisualForce, Lightning based enhancements
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
- Extensive Salesforce development experience and working in an Agile environment
- Hands-on expertise with VisualForce, APEX, SOQL, Lightning Framework
- Experience with Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Generous compensation package
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 401k and EAP
- Competitive PTO
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 212-594-1495 Ext: 3940
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.