|Date Posted||June 12, 2018|
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Siebel Consultant to join their team. This position is with a direct end client of The Judge Group. There are no layers.
Duration: 6 months+ (can extend)
Location: Malvern, PA
Interview: F2F is highly favored.
**This is a senior level role and 8-10+ years of experience is required. No junior or intermediate level candidate will be considered.
- Must be excellent hands on experience with EIM. This is a MUST have.
- Experience batch loading database structures
- Should have hands on experience in Siebel configuration/EIM
- Good understanding for Siebel data Model
- Experience in Data Migration and deployment Strategies
- Create Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Custom Data Types in Microsoft SQL Server
- Write queries to analyze data and produce results such as data differences between tables and creating reports for overlapping data
- Utilize Outer Joins, Inner Joins, Not Exists, etc., commands in daily work
- Create simple SSIS scripts and models for ETL
- Create physical data-models using SQL Server Management Studio
- Document and provides guidance on database solutions to fulfill business or technology requirements
- Create test scenarios using the expected output for a given input in order to facilitate database testing efforts