|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking a Siebel Administrator for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and support of the following: Siebel Financial Services (IP 16), and Siebel eChannel
- Perform operational tasks and activities (e.g. Monitoring log files, performance tuning, application monitoring and migration between environments.)
- Provide technical support for a complex, high availability Architecture (e.g. Experience with clustering, Load Balancing, and connection pooling.)
- Handling application exceptions in our test and production environments; on-call rotation; handling client support requests; escalating and following up on customer problems with IT infrastructure and development groups; taking ownership of production issues; ensuring closure is achieved for outstanding bugs and infrastructural problems; assisting in application specific projects such as deployments, capacity planning, testing, and benchmarking
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of 5+ years Siebel 7.X or 8.X administration experience.
- Coordinate, lead and deliver on all tasks related to systems infrastructure design, installation configuration, administration, across all environments (Production and non-production)
- Must understand Siebel architecture and framework capabilities including understanding Gateway Server, Enterprise Server and Siebel Server
- Must have prior experience in designing Siebel environment for optimal performance, failover and scalability
- Ability to debug issues related to Siebel enterprise and servers.
- Must have experience with providing hardware and database sizing for a large Siebel implementations
- Must have extensive experience with installing, configuring and administering Siebel applications
- Must have extensive experience and knowledge with performance tuning of Siebel implementations
- Must have prior experience with data migration such as “List of values”, “Workflows”, “Rule Sets”, “Products/Plans”, “Smartscripts” etc., to production and non-production environments.
- Support the production and non-production environments in the research, workaround and resolution of problems encountered by users.
- Configure Siebel Components as needed to meet the business needs. Specific examples are Financial Services, eChannel, CTI, JMS Receivers etc.
- Experience with Siebel EAI integrations (Webservices, VBC, JMS, MQ)
- Preferable to have knowledge with CTI integrations using third party adapters
- Preferable with Project management experience