|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
Siebel Architect Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Siebel Architect for an opportunity in Danbury, CT. The Siebel Architect will provide technical leadership of a large-scale Siebel implementation and related originations applications for Equipment Finance platform. This position will play the role of senior application architect, playing a critical role in defining the technology strategy and will work closely with our business and technology partners in various Lines of Business throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will possess a background in Siebel application development, enterprise integration and/or service oriented architecture.
- Serve as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure alignment, participation, contribution, and compliance with the Wholesale Architecture program, including all associated Enterprise Architecture policies and standards
- Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system design, potential issues, and, in some cases, related costs for each project request. Contribute to feature prioritization and systems architecture
- Review Requirements Documents and develop implementation strategies that preserve the availability, performance, integrity, stability, and scalability of systems
- Produce architecture and design documents to effectively communicate the solution to the business and provide direction for the development teams and infrastructure partners
- Develop design standards and guidelines and mentor development team members on best practices
- Demonstrate expertise and leadership in problem solving
- Work with business and technology partners to prevent or solve difficult availability and performance problems
- Interact with internal and external technical leaders to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Research new innovative tools and technologies and lead proof-of-concepts to drive adoption
- Must have previous hands-on experience in Siebel application development and maintenance, technology strategy and have the ability to bring innovative yet practical ideas to the organization and the ability to communicate ideas to all levels for support, adoption and implementation
- Should be able to demonstrate the ability to apply core development principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications
- Have existing knowledge of technology trends and advancements and possess strong leadership, with the ability to command respect at all levels of the organization
- Have expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- 4+ years of Siebel application architecture experience
- Expert level proficiency with Siebel application development and architecture
- Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- 7+ years of Siebel systems design or development experience
- Experience influencing management on technical or business solutions
- Experience with a wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications or a component family
- Active knowledge of modern architecture models (presentation, business process, document management, services, database, etc.).
- Technical experience working with Siebel 8.x, Oracle, SQL technologies
- Experience with Siebel Open UI.
- Experience with Siebel EAI (Webservices, MQ)
- Proven understanding of the discipline of Architecture and its role and function as a bridge between business strategy and technology execution is critical
- Previous leadership in an application development capacity and the ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels. - Ability to lead and facilitate architectural reviews and technology roadmap sessions with the business and technology staff
- Experience working in a matrixed organization, building relationships with leaders and team members located across time zones
- Knowledge of technology trends and advancements.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, particularly as it relates to systems design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to document and communicate complex business and technical concepts to diverse audiences
- Java/Web Development experience.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the seventh consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.