|Location||Mountain View, CA|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
Our team is charged with leading initial setup for CRM and processes for our global Partnership teams. We manage and develop our Salesforce CRM implementation focusing optimizing workflows, insights, and data hygiene.
Administer and customize our Salesforce implementation and deployment, including design, documentation, analytics, training, deployment, and support.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyze requirements and translate into technical requirements and articulate design considerations and trade-offs
- Maintain and customize all aspects of the Salesforce platform including Apex controller, Lightning component, data manipulation and migration.
- Provide technical support and guidance for general as well as complex user issues and requests.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent relevant experience
- 3-5 years experience as professional Salesforce Developer
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail. Appreciate and can maintain strong technical and user documentation.
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Developer I & II
- Hands-on development experience with Salesforce API, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, SQL