|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer role will perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. The position will take a lead role in design, implementation, deployment, and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset.
- Work with internal resources about updates per each Salesforce Release, identifying potential implications and highlighting new features that may be leveraged to better service the business.
- Service as the subject matter expert for technical and solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration, and customization of complex Salesforce environments.
- Effectively translate business requirements into systems solutions using Visualforce, Apex and Lightening Components.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members to resolve.
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Respond promptly to internal and external customer requests.
- Execute daily, iteration and project level tasks on time and within committed timeframes.
- Lead the design and development of assigned projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Experience must include:
- 3 + years Salesforce development experience
- SFDC architecture experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations and Application Development
- Salesforce Service, Sales and Marketing cloud implementation is a plus
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (Preferred)
- Configure and maintain Salesforce Community portals. Understanding of community user permissions, design of components for use in Community Builder, editing community styles and templates, creating and deploying Lighting Bolts.
- Experience with developing on Salesforce platform
- Lightning Components
- SLDS CSS framework
- Batch and Future patterns
- REST API
- Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience
- Must also work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.