|Date Posted||November 17, 2018|
SQL Database Developer/Analyst (3-10 years of experience)
Location: Lower Bergen County, NJ
~Must have strong SQL data background to support, maintain and enhance my client's CRM system. They use Oracle Relate as their CRM – Client will train on their CRM System.
~Must have some REST and SOAP experience from the past. At least understand the concepts
~Must have some knowledge of the UNIX commands to navigate on the command lines to execute commands.
~Be able to write DB Stored procedures.
~Write Extracts and data transfers
~Load data files using web services
~Must Have excellent communication skills to work with the business units, gathering requirements and come up with design specifications for new enhancements.
~Data analysis and data mapping
The position is responsible for enhancing, maintaining, and supporting our CRM systems and processes. The candidate is responsible for working together with our business teams to ensure positive growth through our customer relationship campaigns.The position may occasionally require work outside of normal business hours in order to address information systems failures and/or meet deliverables.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, develop, or modify new or existing solutions to support CRM processes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and senior management to ensure CRM campaigns are configured and executed correctly
- Responsible for collaborating with business teams to design solutions
- Perform business analysis of functional and cross-functional process needs
- Must be able to guide solutions to meet architecture standards
- Work closely with vendors on solutions design, development, and deployment
- Responsible for technical specifications used for development
- Coordinate problem solving and troubleshooting actions with various IT teams and vendors
- Create and maintain systems documentation
- Perform routine administration and maintenance
- Facilitate and/or perform unit testing, user acceptance testing, and regression testing
- Work on multiple projects and/or support tickets concurrently
- Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders: