|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
Supervisor, NetSuite CRM/ERP
Serves as a technical leader on the Information Management NetSuite CRM/ERP development team. Works with technology managers and directors to align NetSuite deliverables with business and departmental application needs. Supervises a team responsible for designing information architecture and delivery solutions using various Siebel technologies.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Works with technology managers and directors to define strategic vision for NetSuite CRM and ERP solutions.
- Supervises a team responsible for:
- Designing and implementing NetSuite solutions needed to support the business units that depend on those solutions;
- Recommending best practices for the development of NetSuite delivery strategies;
- Developing and implementing NetSuite functional, analytical/reporting and integration solutions;
- Working closely with other technical teams to successfully deliver NetSuite, and service and financial information required by the business.
- Provide NetSuite production systems support as needed.
- Serves as a technical leader for NetSuite CRM/ERP strategy, development and issue resolution by:
- Leading efforts to diagnose and solve technical problems;
- Offering solutions and making relevant recommendations;
- Mentoring and training others on NetSuite techniques, best practices and technologies.
- Works to create unity and teamwork across the Innovative Technology Solutions Department by serving as a consensus builder and advocate for the Information Management team and its strategies and principles.
- Works with other groups as necessary to gather input for technical design and development.
- Works as or with project managers on scope definition, estimation of work effort, task definition, risk assessment, and other project management related activities.
- Sets, follows, and creates process and procedure to enforce standards using industry best practices.
- Creates or oversees the creation of technical documentation as appropriate.