|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Tech Lead Salesforce
Are you a Salesforce Engineer or Architect looking for an opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals to help drive business growth by delivering first class solutions on the Salesforce platform? Are you passionate about solution architecture and team leadership and have a strong grasp of Object Oriented Programming software design and intuitive UI/UX? Do you enjoy working with cross functional team to solve business problems? Then this Team Lead – Salesforce role with AssetMark may be just the opportunity you've been searching for.
AssetMark is committed to hiring and developing top talent across all disciplines. Our world-class teams operate with a product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge, to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. Here's what we're looking for from our newest team member:
This position will undertake specified tasks, performing some or all of the following:
- Provide tactical direction to the Salesforce team for projects, bug fixes, and enhancements on the Salesforce platform and associated technologies.
- Develop and maintain integration points between Salesforce, Microsoft SQL Server and third-party web API’s.
- Responsible for triage, escalation and communication of production issues.
- Engage with IT production, development and QA teams to support solution delivery.
- Provide exceptional support to our business partners; Sales, Operations, HR, Finance, Commercialization and Investments.
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Team to improve our current SDLC framework/standards to deliver solutions more effectively and efficiently.
- Open to the advisement of new and improved technology tools/apps in support of design solutions for business needs.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution on all Salesforce strategic projects and backlog items.
- Provide mentorship to junior and mid-level Salesforce administrators and developers.
- Bachelor's degree, certification or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
- Developer and/or Administrator Salessforce experience
- Expert knowledge of the declarative programming on the Salesforce platform.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming preferred.
- Experience developing in Apex, Visualforce, and/or Lightning (preferred but not required).
- Experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages is a plus (e.g., C#, Java, etc.).
- Experience with TSQL and SQL Server; exposure to NoSQL database system (e.g., Cassandra).
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) and understanding of best practices to create robust, testable applications
- Direct work experience in the Financial Services or Investments industry a plus
AssetMark, Inc. is a leading strategic provider of groundbreaking investment and consulting solutions created to serve independent financial advisors and help them create great outcomes for their clients. Through a consistent program of engagement, education and community-building, AssetMark brings like-minded advisors together to share their ideas, experiences and solutions. This collaboration guides our development of investment, client relationship and practice management tools that advisors can tap to help clients achieve their investment objectives and life goals.
We are always seeking bright, creative, energetic individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. AssetMark is an innovative organization, delivering the best services in the industry. We offer a rewarding work environment, competitive salaries, full benefits, and excellent opportunities for career growth. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. We also have regional offices in Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ, Encino, CA, and State College, PA. Become a part of our growing team today!