|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
Our client's Consumer Marketing/CRM teams are seeking a Technical CRM Manager. This person will be responsible for managing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and the production of all automated campaigns. You will design, build, test and execute campaigns across multiple titles for email and mobile. Through coordination with all resource teams internally, this role will serve as a key, central communication point for day-to-day project activity. In coordination with the rest of the One-to-One Marketing Team, they will perform analysis and deliver actionable insights and recommendations to help inform day-to-day decision-making and shape long-term project strategies that impact their automated email and mobile marketing.
What they will do
* Manage marketing automated email deliverability and deployment of all email campaigns.
* Design and build a dynamic, rules based, weekly email program with next generation personalization
* Partner with the Marketing Analytics Team to build a seamless campaign audience delivery process
* Monitor daily reports and alert the One-to-Marketing Marketing Team or Marketing Tech Team of any issues. Proactively develop and execute strategies to improve performance.
* Participate in project brainstorms for all products and test new ideas on an ongoing basis
* Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to set up testing campaigns, define testing scenarios and success metrics for each scenario.
* Designing and Executing A/B, Multivariate and other online tests to improve and provide a more effective user experience.
* Use multiple, disparate data sources, (digital analytics, usability insights) in A/B and MVT testing to identify high-value optimization opportunities.
* Work with key stakeholders to promote new automation recommendations and get buy-in to move to production.
What they'll bring
* 5+ years of experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ Exact Target and proficiency in Ampscript (Salesforce proprietary scripting language).
* Experience with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target is a big plus. * Optional experience with other email service providers such as: Oracle - Responsys Interact, Cheetah Digital, IBM - Silverpop, BlueHornet and associated proprietary scripting languages
* Prior experience of building and managing a high frequency, dynamic email program.
* Strong technical skills: HTML experience required, and experience with other scripting languages (Java Scripting, Perl, Python, PHP) is a plus for embedding scripting and automation rules in HTML based emails
* Experience with A/B, multivariate and other testing methodology
* Experience with managing quality assurance/control process and protocols for signoff on campaign deliverables
* Demonstrable basic knowledge of SQL for audience targeting What you have
* BA/BS degree. Open to all academic fields of study with a preference for Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or other technical discipline (i.e., Computer Science)
* Experience producing email campaigns from beginning to end working with an email service provider (ESP)
* Proven experience developing and executing strategies to improve email deliverability
* Data-driven individual with strong analytical skills.
* Passionate, hard worker with a strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, and proven ability to partner with colleagues across business functions
* Uses technology for creating, sharing, and measuring ideas
* Continual curiosity about customer behaviors
* Passion for using and learning technology
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.