|Date Posted||October 9, 2020|
* Act as a senior Salesforce Developer or possibly the development lead on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
* Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
* Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
* Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
* Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
* Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
* Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
* Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
* Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
* Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
* Minimum 7 years of solid SFDC development
* Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
* Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, Visual Force pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
* Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
* Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
* Apttus CPQ certified (201 and/or 202)
* Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) and CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
* Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals, Apttus Wizard, and X-Author for Excel
* Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and EchoSign settings
* Experience with Apttus Products and Pricing, Shopping Cart functionality, Quoting and Quote Templates
* Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
* B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
* Must be a good team player and a quick learner
* Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.